Richard Carbin work with letting agents and private landlords to provide safe and well maintained gas installations for their tenants.
In 1996 the government passed a law that requires all landlords, who rent either part or all of a property, to have all household gas appliances and pipes checked every 12 months with a Landlord gas safety certificate to this effect.
What does a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection include?
- Check appliance for gas tightness
- Check standing and working pressures if test points are available
- Check burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturers guidelines
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigate any evidence on unsafe operation and report to the person responsible
Our Landlords and Letting Agents services include:
- Landlords Gas Safety Inspection (Certificate CP12)
- Priority Emergency Gas Repairs
- Regular Maintenance of Gas Appliances
- Upgrades and Refurbishments